Sunday, September 20, 2009

Under the Stars


I want Love like I have had before. The Love I had with you. I want to be in your arms. I want to taste your lips. I want to feel you so close that we melt into one another. I want my heart to beat as one with yours. I see in your eyes the Love of many lifetimes, can you see the same in mine? I know that when I look up into the night sky that I now see the same stars as you do. I ache at the mention of your name. This ache is more than I can take now. The last time you held me, you promised you would find your way back to me. I am right here. Turn around and see me. See my heart. Can we walk this path together? Can we teach what we have learned to others, under the Lights that we have left behind for awhile? We both are longing for the same thing, connection. We can start with us. We can reconnect, and Home won’t feel so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment