Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reaching the point where you look at your life in the present, “being the observer”, can be inspiring and confronting at the same time. Just when I think I have reached the level I desire, I see that there is so much more I want and can achieve. I am not just speaking about manifesting financial wealth; I am speaking of truly making changes in my life so as to be able to be the change in the world around me. I have found myself of late speaking to so many different beings about what they truly desire, what would make their lives congruent with their soul choices, what would assist them with moving forward and letting go.
In the events of the last few weeks, I have encountered many who have come to this place in their journey here on this beautiful planet Earth. So many of us have reached a new plateau in our evolvement and have been significantly challenged as a result. These challenges are the impetus for increased and ever growing change. Believing that we have stepped into our “new shoes” is not enough. We must all continue to learn and grow in every aspect of this linear existence to acquire the necessary knowledge to be the change as well as the observer.
I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you. It is an honour to be walking the same path with you and I invite you to share your experiences with me and the rest of the world. Together we can make a difference. Together we can manifest positive change on this miraculous planet we call home. Together we are one with each other and the Universe.
Light, Love, & Appreciation,
Constance

No comments:

Post a Comment