Monday, August 17, 2009

At the Beginning...


When starting a journey you must have a starting point, a place or space that you begin from. For some, this is a place that is likened to rock bottom, where there is no other way except “up”. That was where I began my spiritual journey. I experienced what they call a complete “shift” in my energy, my well-being, my life in general. I have gratitude in my heart now where there was fear, pain and guilt. I am on a path to physical well-being after many years of mental, emotional and physical degeneration. I am sharing this with the world so that those out there who are just beginning their journey or who are feeling like they don’t know where to start; can find solace in knowing that they are not alone. When they see where I have come from, where I am now, and where I am going, they will know beyond a shadow of a doubt ; that all things are possible and all things can be healed.

This will be an ongoing blog intermingled with channelled writings and other inspirational quotes. My purpose for writing this blog is to inspire and empower all of the magnificent Souls who are drawn to this space.

May you be blessed with Love, Light, & Appreciation,

Constance Fairleight

No comments:

Post a Comment